SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

Good flash, shitty song

This flash was brilliant! But, I don't like System of a Down. I have like 50 songs by them and even though they have different names they all sound the same. Listen to the 1st 3 seconds of each one and you'll see what I mean. It either starts with "dink dink dink dink" or "DvvvVVVvvVVvvVDvvVVv" but otherwise they're kinda ok.

gug gug

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG

gug.... GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG.

hello.

BreadFruitLock responds:

gug

changing dis title again changing dis title again

retr0smash responds:

indeed

the ugly the ugly

I've completed this game like 5 times!

This game is amazing! I'm a big wuss though so I played it with sound muted, and I read all the reviews beforehand so I knew exactly what was coming. For The Ugly 2, You really need to make it scarier. Have zombies and areas in the dark, with things popping up, maybe have faint screams in the background and scary music, and more objects that when opened a corpse or something pops out. I can't wait until The Ugly 2!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

I played this until I completed it

This game is brilliant, and it has given me an idea for a flash game. I might make one with stuff like bosses and that, and I know the scripting. It will get a better score if you add sound, improve presentation, and generally make it better.

Very good game

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

You can't play it!

When you click play, It comes back up with the title screen!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It works fine.

Trapped inside myself Trapped inside myself

Hmm

This was ok, but it just sounded all random and crappy

Earth-defiled responds:

I was offended until i listened to your stuff.

Zelda OOT - MiniBoss (remix) Zelda OOT - MiniBoss (remix)

Cool

Like the disco version of the sub boss from ocarina of time, wicked. sorta sounds like the real thing, but differenter

Shadow143 responds: