the ugly the ugly

I've completed this game like 5 times!

This game is amazing! I'm a big wuss though so I played it with sound muted, and I read all the reviews beforehand so I knew exactly what was coming. For The Ugly 2, You really need to make it scarier. Have zombies and areas in the dark, with things popping up, maybe have faint screams in the background and scary music, and more objects that when opened a corpse or something pops out. I can't wait until The Ugly 2!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

I played this until I completed it

This game is brilliant, and it has given me an idea for a flash game. I might make one with stuff like bosses and that, and I know the scripting. It will get a better score if you add sound, improve presentation, and generally make it better.

Very good game

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

You can't play it!

When you click play, It comes back up with the title screen!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It works fine.

Dotnoid v1.0 Dotnoid v1.0

This is soooo boring

I got up to 20166 ponts and got bored. It is possible to get infinite points - just leave the mouse at the bottom of the circle (The very bottom) and leave it

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Whoah, this had me hooked

I played on this for so long...It's very addicting. I got quite far, Made a ground breaker, 3 games and a sprite movie. got to Elite Guard Supreme Commander, And level 16. Got bored after that, but anyway very good.

10/10

Chris_Sabreton

Kick Jacko's Nuts! Kick Jacko's Nuts!

Cool!

If only someone could do that in real life, then Mr Jackson wouldn't be able to continue his "Kid rampage". Anyway, quite fun.

P.S: What's the song called?

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

WHOAH. THIS IS THE BEST FLASH GAME I HAVE PLAYED.

This is absolutely amazing.

I checked my email and D-fence 2!!!! was on the top 5. I went on it and thought, "Well, I'm quite busy today so i'll play it for 5 minutes." And guess what? When I finally came off it (when I completed it), I had spent an hour and a half on it! It's that addicting! And it's only a beta! Can't wait till full version!!!

presidential knockout presidential knockout

Yay!! I killed George Bush!

I felt very spiritually enlightened after playing this.

pegpuzzle pegpuzzle

Nice!

I liked this a lot, reminded me of solitaire...

I completed it easy peasy.

Wormz InteractiV Wormz InteractiV

Shaun, you are just the best, man.

Hey Sheepy! This game rocks so much! I've played it through about 5 times and it still doesn't get boring. In fact, I've decided to make a game because this has inspired me to do so!