SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

Good flash, shitty song

This flash was brilliant! But, I don't like System of a Down. I have like 50 songs by them and even though they have different names they all sound the same. Listen to the 1st 3 seconds of each one and you'll see what I mean. It either starts with "dink dink dink dink" or "DvvvVVVvvVVvvVDvvVVv" but otherwise they're kinda ok.

gug gug

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG GUG

gug.... GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG.

hello.

BreadFruitLock responds:

gug

changing dis title again changing dis title again

retr0smash responds:

indeed

Dookie-Daniel Music Video Dookie-Daniel Music Video

What.....

Ok, so how the hell is a skinny retarded geek dancing to a song by KoRn supposed to be funny. I only found this a little bit funny because of how retarded that kid must have been to be a moron in front of a camera and post it on the internet. I mean, look at his face. He looks like a retard and acts like one!

A Tribute To Jeff Weise A Tribute To Jeff Weise

I heard about that guy on the news

I heard about Jeff Weise on the news (I'm british, so it must have been a big incident) What was his NG username? Anyway, society does suck. I mean, in the olden days, a social person was one who was nice, kind, caring and stuff, and now a social person is one who beats up geriatrics, smashes telephone boxes and causes havoc. George Bush has the I.Q of a monkey, but Blair has the image of a monkey. LOL :P

MessiaH responds:

I'm from the UK too, and I read up about it on the internet mostly.

Anyway, to find him, all you have to do is search Jeff Weise under author (he had a few accounts). For some reason, my username comes up too, probably because of this flash.

DailyToon11142004 DailyToon11142004

I like the daily toons they roxors my soxors

I LOVE THE DAILY TOONS! "Joobie 2" Didn't scare me because I thought, hey, an empty room. Quiet. Too quiet, so I braced myself for a screaming banshee to come out of one of the doors, but when the red thing popped up and a pathetic "rarr." I laughed so hard I cried, and also at the mullet men!

homework is fun homework is fun

SHOEY THE FUCKING SHOE IS MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!

B

Ghosts Ghosts

Hahaha this was pretty good.

Although you made it far too clear that this was going to be scary. All I did was take my headphones off and hide 3/4 of the screen underneath the task tray. Man, but I'm so easy to scare I guess I was just being a wimp :S

I like the part outside the house when the big ghost pops up. Hahaha, anyway I could hear some faint screaming coming from the headphones so it must have been loud. If I didn't take my headphones off I would be a shivering wreck by now!

Chris_Sabreton

The Final Vendetta Part 1 The Final Vendetta Part 1

Aw man... I've had friends stolen before

Lotus, please respond to this review...

So is that Vince guy, like, a nerdy person or a big neandertal person? How has he made you angry, no actually I mean what has he been doing to your friends? Do you know this guy personally?
He sounds like one of those dickheads with no girlfriend and loads of hentai posters in his room.

unownedJR responds:

Friends....Stolen? I don't get it.

And no, he seems to dislike Hentai just as much as me, but yet he uses sprites from an anime styed game. Guess it's because he can't draw anything of his own huh?

You're name is awfully familiar by the way.

story of a loser story of a loser

I feel so happy that someone understands

It makes me feel so angry that people bully others because of one of their qualities. I can remember the day when I was rejected from my class because I was a "Boff" and a "Geek". I just thought, F*ck them! They're just jealous! So now I don't give a toss that I'm rejected, I like being on my own.

I still feel very upset and I'm livid with the thought of people bullying another person to their suicide because their different.

How society has gone downhill since the 1990s... I bet in the future school suicides will be very common indeed.

Chris_Sabreton